Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday Night

I am a college student, stuck in the house on a Saturday Night with nothing to do. I am trying to come up with something, but I can't figure anything out. I guess i'm tired of doing the same ol', same ol'. The options are to go to a movie, eat, or the Boardwalk, and that's what I usually end up doing with a few friends. My friend sent me a text, and we are in the same boat. She doesn't know anything that's going on tonight, either. I can't wait until I turn 21 on June 12, I'll have more options to go to places that stay open later. There is this nice place, but it is for people 21 and up. I cant't wait to see what it's like. I've heard good things.

I would like to be in my own apartment, invite some friends over and just chill. I would like to go to something where there is a purpose and a cause at hand, like a banquet or a charity ball. I can't wait for spring break. I would like to travel more, too. Hopefully, for spring break me and some friends are going to go on a road trip. So far, today, I did a load of laundry, cleaned my room and go a little homework done. I'm thinking going to go to the LSUS game. That's what I think i'll do. I am going to the game. I am going to text her back, and suggest gonig to the game. I will be supporting my school and having fun at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. And, me, I'd rather stay home! I have so much I can do here--knit, read, write, work in the garden, etc. I guess I'm just a homebody!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete