Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Break

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!....lol..... It's Spring Break! A friend and I have a road trip planned. We planned on going to the Galleria Mall to shop. So far, I got a manicure and bought somethings that I have been on my list, for a while. I think I might go to My Spa, My Way, I finally have the time..... but not the money lol. A break for me would be a break without go to see a movie. I don't know what I will do today, maybe I'll just do nothing....not. I don't know what I am going to do, but I am going to do something. Maybe I'll take a pre-roadtrip to Northwestern to see some old college friends. I've been wanting to go for a while.



I got all my work done, and I went to class everyday this week. This break is well deserved and needed. I haven't been this happy to be on a break in a while. I guess I have really been working hard this semester. Well, I guess it's time to get back to my retreat. Talk to you soon!

1 comment: