Saturday, February 28, 2009

My List of Favorites

My favorite food is crawfish.
My favorite song is Hero by Mariah Carey.
My favorite book is the Bible.
My favorite drink is frozen lemonade.
My favorite fashion look is cute and preppy.
My favorite movie is Love and Basketball.
My favorite t.v. show is Martin.
My favorite travel spot is California.
My favorite dessert is cheesecake.
My favorite activity is swimming.
My favorite pasttime is reading.
My favorite thing to do for fun is to go to the movies.
My favorite time of the day is morning.
My favorite lip gloss is Beauty Rush peach flavor.
My favorite date is dinner and a movie.
My favorite restaurant is Copeland Cheesecake Bistro.
My favorite memory is camping with Girl Scouts.
My favorite Girl Scout cookie is Samoas.
My favorite electronic is the computer.
My favorite season is spring.
My favorite color is pink.

1 comment: