Saturday, February 21, 2009

School Work

I chose to write about something that is heavy on my heart, and it is school work. I mean wow, this semester is the most demanding that I have encountered(not really just at this moment in time). I guess I thought it would be different, but hey I guess you get out what you put in. I just don't understand its like do they really expect us to do all of this work they are demanding on our break? We would be much more willing to do work if we actually got a real break. I don't mean to complain; I'm just venting my feelings. On a positive note, it could always be worse so thank God for some kind of break. I am also learning a lot about myself, like how I deal with stress and how much pressure I can take. It must be a lot because I haven't broke, yet. Hopefully, everything will work out for the better in the long run because right now I don't see the conclusion. I'm just in a rat race and I want to get to laying back, making decisions, and calling the shots, lol. Maybe I have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but it still feels good to talk about it. I know deep down that I am becoming a better person and a stronger person. I need to learn how to walk by faith and not by sight. I could say that it's all looking bad, but it's not. Hopefully, if the Lord says the same, I have a bright future ahead of me, and what I am going through, now is preparing me for it. I could say that I have it good, but that would be an understatement. The opportunities and privledges that I have are unmerited. I wish I could say that I had more support, but I know where my biggest source of support comes from, and it is my heavenly Father. I don't know where or who I'd be without Him.

2 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same way, I had planned on saying the same thing in my blog tonight. This semester has been my most demanding one so far as well! I am constantly doing school work, I can't believe how much has been piled on me. One day it will all be worth it! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm working all the time!

    So take a couple of hours and watch a movie.

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete