Saturday, February 14, 2009

Looking Up



Things are looking up. Test week is over and the stress is coming down and I'm looking up. This week I was just stressed out and didn't know which way is up, but now I feeling light, calm, and rested. I got my grades back, and I did good on my tests. I had work this week and I got all of my orders out for Valentine's Day on time. I love where I am at right now. I am thankful and content. I have learned that it is important to have balance and to prioritize. I got all of the importance stuff out of the way, and now I don't have to feel guilty about having fun and enjoying myself. When I do what is necessary, everything else just seems to fall in place. I have learned that Procrastination is not good, but being pro-active is. Hopefully, I will keep my new habits up. LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you. Balance is crucial. I have to remember that when I have a marathon grading weekend like this one!

    I just need to go outside and take a walk!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to remember that too. Especially, when my reports are due at work. I do a good job, but sometimes try to do too many things at once and get stressed out. I am working on balance. Love your post!

    ReplyDelete