Friday, April 3, 2009

Marley & Me

Marley & Me was pretty good. Even though I am not a dog person, I still could sympathize with the people who are. A little background: It's Friday night and I didnt have anything to do, so I rented Marley & Me and Seven Pounds, which I haven't seen, yet. Anyway back to Marley & Me, it was basically about a young family who bought a dog that taught them a lot about life(sry if you haven't seen it). Well, the movie was pretty good. I like the part when the family moves to Philadelphia for the husband's job. I also like the part when the wife is honest about having kids, but not wanting to not have them if she could go back.

The dog was so cute. I ended up getting the movie because a lady in the video store said that she couldn't watch it after a little girl told her that Marley dies(sry again). Thats not why I got it, but thought it would be a good movie, and it was. I recommend it. It has funny scenes, loving scenes, drama scenes, family scenes and more. Marley & Me was really sweet. Its a must-see.

2 comments:

  1. I cried so hard like a little baby when I watched Marley and me. I am a major dog person and I don't know how I would handle it if my dogs died. As far as Seven Pounds goes, that was a great movie also. I was shocked at the end..And it too made me cry like a baby. I would recommend both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen either of these, but I'll put them on my list!

    K. Smith
    Eng. 226

    ReplyDelete